To strive for comprehensive standards and to build our students technologically better and ethically sound.
To provide students with the primary knowledge, interdisciplinary problem solving skills, social awareness and confidence required to shine their profession.
- Students are bestowed with knowledge about industrial activities by taking them to industries in and around Tamil Nadu to have real time experience.
- Students are being encouraged to endure training in various industries to realize the practical applications of their academic programme.
- Students are being sent for the internship programme to an organization during the final semester which helps them to prepare for their professional career and to comprehend the industrial needs, skills and also work ethics.
- Every year we organize a national level project expo “Lore Carnival” which exhibits the students’ indepth knowledge and skills.
- Our behalf of Association of Electrical & Electronics Engineers, we encourage our students to gain knowledge in all dimensions and also impact necessary skills by conducting,Technical and Non-Technical Aptitude Contest, Circuit Designing and Debugging Contest, Group Discussion and Mock Interviews,Paper Presentation Contest,Product Presentation
|S.No||Name of the staff||Designation|
|3||S.Vinoth Kumar||Lab Tech.|
|4||G.Thirumeninathan||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
- Electrical Machines Laboratory
- Electric Circuits and Electron Devices Laboratory
- Power System Simulation Laboratory
- Power Electronics Laboratory
- Control and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Electrical Wiring Laboratory